During these uncertain times I have been reminded on numerous occasions all that I have to be thankful for in this life.
Some of you may not know, but the Miranda family has gone through a tough time this past month or so. We have had a sick, little guy on our hands (he is doing great right now) and Ray is no longer on staff at our old church. Despite these tough times, God calls us to be thankful for all of it....EVERY BIT OF IT. I'm still not at a point to be thankful for all of it, but He is helping me to see a little bit everyday.
Here are just a few things I am thankful for: my salvation, my fabulous husband, two super-terrific little boys, a loving extended family and some of the most genuine, loving, close friends.
This is what our family will be doing leading up to the week of Thanksgiving.... http://www.reviveourhearts.com/pdf/uploads/AWeekofThanksgiving.pdf. Please feel free to use this for yourself or pass the link on to friends and family.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
A Time to Be Thankful
Posted by Jazen at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment