CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Cookie Decorating at its finest!

We love our friend, Molly. She is all girl, but can hang with my boys for sure. Molly, her mommy and her brother, Sam came over to help Coop and I decorate pumpkin cookies for Halloween. Molly and Coop hung out and played in his room while Giselle and I got the cookie making started. While the cookies baked we pushed the kiddos on the swings. Once the cookies were done we decided to strip the kids down to their diapers....oh wait, Congrats Molly on being a big girl (potty trained). We gave them frosting and sprinkles. Coop wanted just frosting. Molly had a whole different perspective......she wanted sprinkles! She decorated one cookie and it looked great, she then got the tube clogged so her Mommy cleaned it up and forgot one thing.......THE LID! Here is Molly's masterpiece......
Halloween Pumpkin Cookies to be decorated

Sweet Molly with ALL her sprinkles

Trying to arrange each one just perfectly!

Not one left in the bottle
The best part is that I cleaned my kitchen twice and there are still sprinkles. I love that when one sticks between my toes I think of Molly. Sweet Molly, you can decorate cookies at my house any time.

0 comments: