CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Things are nice and quiet around here. Little C has fully recovered. It was very uneventful. I think he was a little extraordinary in his recovery. Big C is playing soccer and learning many not so nice things in Kindergarten....keeping us on our toes. I guess the good thing is he is telling us so we are able to address whatever it may be.....we never know what will come out of his mouth. Ray is super busy at work....fall always is....groups to kick off and Bible studies to be organized. I am just keeping things up and moving....I am taking a break this weekend and headed to Canton. It is my 2nd annual trip with some close girlfriends. When I get back I will enlighten you on Big C's antics and give you a pic of our new (big) purchase....I mentioned it a while ago.

Happy Friday and Happy Fall....it is beautiful weather here!

0 comments: