I had a blast this weekend with my WISDOM girls. These wonderful ladies are what makes up my Friday morning Bible study. Carey S. is also a part of us, but had left early when the pic was taken. We headed to Canton on Friday for our annual girls retreat. We stay at the same place, which we love, and shop until we just can't anymore or no more stuff will fit in the truck to go home. You should have seen the truck....one of us almost had to walk home. We found some great deals and had an absolute blast. I truly adore these girls. They are so much fun, share their lives with me, hold me accountable and love me just the way I am. What more could a girl ask for?! I can't wait until next year.....we might be headed to Georgia for some good, southern girl fun.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Girls Weekend
Posted by Jazen at 6:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment