These pictures are precious to me. They show my first born becoming such a big boy. This week has held so many firsts. I will start with pics from the weekend preceding the first day of school. Clayton met Mrs. Hernandez for the first time on Friday night. The picture below shows them sitting in the library center, he didn't even hesitate to get close and give us a big smile. What the picture doesn't show is that Cooper came running and sat down beside her, too.
The next pic shows us in front of the sign for the K-5 room at church. Like I said in my previous post, Clayton has been waiting for this day since he was three. Ray and I dropped him off and then stood in the back and watched for a moment. Clayton jumped right in and began dancing and singing. When I picked him up he was pumped and ready for the next Sunday. I love that!
The next several pictures show the progression of making lunch. These are just the highlights. Daddy took lots of pics. Clayton decided he wanted to take his lunch and it would consist of a gatorade, applesauce with a spoon, six Ritz crackers, a pb & j and a blueberry cereal bar. The only thing that came back was the cereal bar and half the gatorade.
We had such a blast on Sunday night. It will be something I will remember forever. The best part is that we slowed down and made room for life. I still can't believe I have a child in Kindergarten.







0 comments:
Post a Comment